In the last episode of ‘Art of the Mind’ we had Art Therapist Kat Thorsen in the studio. Her and Art Student Hannah Pettinato left us a wonderful gift; a Sock Monkey, who has now made a new home here at CJSF 90.1 FM. We have now named her ‘CJ’ and is the official Sound Therapy Radio mascot. She will be hanging out in the studio, so feel free to say hi, feed her bananas, hang out or take her clubbing with you. CJ’s has already found her way around the studio and is hard at work creating some great content.
- Sound Therapy Radio Night – Comedy Edition, Tuesday September 4th, Vancouver Fanclub
- Join us at Sound Therapy Radio Night – Tuesday June 4th, Vancouver Fanclub 1050 Granville.
- Sound Therapy Radio wins 2013 Social Justice Award
- Paul Caune and Tatiana Speed Jan 22, 2013
- Rodeo Jonz and Kara Lockwood on Music as Therapy
- Volunteer Call out: Community Television Production
- J Peachy retires from Sound Therapy Radio
- Introducing the Burrard Inlet Fish Fest
- Stand up for Michael Allan MacDonald and give us your blood type.
- Re-defining Valentines Day?
- Finding the Natural Truth
- Rick Lavallie. A warrior spirit plays on
- SAVE RIVERVIEW? Help preserve Riverview and encourage the development of a mental health art space.... fb.me/2TX1gnZ9t 1 week ago
- With CJSF Radio at SFU Surrey Campus, supporting the National Broadcast of the Homelessness Marathon, here until... fb.me/2Syvo50Lf 1 week ago
- Perserverance seems to be about how we handle the losses, the difficulty is determing what is real or not. 1 week ago